Czech composer, conductor and violist: Born Tábor, South Bohemia, 26 March, 1874; died Zagreb 24 December, 1930.
Nedbal was principal conductor with the Czech Philharmonic Orchestra 1896 - 1906. He was also a guest conductor throughout Europe. He was a founder member of teh Bohemian String Quartet.
- Die keusche Barbara (Chaste Barbara); operetta; Prague; 1910: Theater
am der Wein, Vienna; 7 October, 1911
- Polenblut (Polish Blood); operetta in 3 scenes; Libretto by Leo
Stein; Carltheater, Vienna 25 October, 1913
- Die Winzerbraut (The Vineyard Bride); 1916
- Die schöne Saskia; Vienna; 1917
- Eriwan; 1918
- Sedlák Jakub (Peasant Jacob); opera; libretto by L. Novák after Lope de Vega; Brno 1919-20